1. Once you have found the product you are after
2. You will see a table with 4 columns.
3. In the first column (that is blue), you will see the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) (GST inclusive) cost for the Brown Davis product. This cost is not inclusive of freight or fitting
4. In the second column (grey), you will need to enter in a freight cost estimate amount (GST inclusive) – Brown Davis advises to have an approximate freight cost to your area for your customer. BD can organize freight and freight quotes if needed (03) 9762 8722
Example of freight quote
Perth, WA $1 per tank litre – 150lt Toyota Hilux Tank = $150 freight
Sydney, NSW $0.50 per tank litre – 150lt Toyota Hilux Tank =$75
5. In the third column (grey), you will need to enter in your hourly fitting rate (GST inclusive, the table will automatically calculate the total fitting cost e.g $110 x 2 hours = $220
6. In the fourth column (blue), the total amount shown in this column is the combined total cost for the Brown Davis product, your freight cost cost and the fitting cost of the product. In some States or Territories there is an additional engineering cost/approval cost that may be required.